|2000 || |
- Advantest began shipment of its T5592 tester for mass production of Direct Rambus DRAM. The T5592 simultaneously tests 64 devices at 1.066 GHz.
|2001 || |
- Advantest introduced its T5375 test system for high-throughput testing of 300 mm front-end DRAMs and high-speed back-end flash memories.
- Advantest debuted its T6600 family of SoC test solutions, offering cross platform compatibility in systems from entry level to high speed production.
- Advantest's T5771 flash memory test system gave the industry a high-throughput solution for flash memory wafer test.
- Advantest listed on the NYSE under ‘ATE’.
- Advantest's M4541AD dynamic test handler for SoC and other high-end logic devices offered parallel test of up to eight devices, testing up to 6,000 devices per hour.
|2002 || |
- Advantest's CertiMAX broke new ground in silicon design validation by allowing design data to be used directly on the tester without vector or timing translation.
- Advantest was a founding member of the Semiconductor Test Consortium (STC) - the first international, industry-wide collaboration aimed at reducing test costs of complex logic devices, such as systems-on-chip (SoCs).
- Advantest launched the T5593 and M6542AD test cell, the industry's first comprehensive low-cost, high-precision back-end testing solution for DDR2-SDRAM, a next-generation double-data-rate (DDR) memory technology.
|2003 || |
- The Semiconductor Test Consortium (STC) was incorporated as a nonprofit organization, and the STC released the first draft of the specifications for OPENSTAR™, the Open Semiconductor Test Architecture.
- Advantest introduced the T2000 Series - the world's first line of automated test equipment compliant with the OPENSTAR™ specification.
- Advantest introduced the T5377 memory test system, the industry's first memory tester capable of testing up to 256 memory devices simultaneously.
- Advantest launched the Advantest Self Service Portal (ASSP), an e-Business suite of online tools and services, which enable customers to receive information, service and support in a timely, efficient and secure manner.
|2004 || |
- Advantest Corporation celebrated the 50th anniversary of its founding.
|2005 || |
- Advantest America establishes 2nd R&D Center in Santa Clara to focus on SoC ATE development.