Advantest Group publishes Sustainability Report in order to fulfill its responsibility to explain to stakeholders and to inform the wider society of its activities towards the realization of a sustainable society.
The 2018 Sustainability Report aims to enhance management transparency, in particular to enrich governance information, and show positive impact efforts regarding social issues, as based on the mid/long-term management policy announced in April 2018.
The 2018 Sustainability Report includes information for disclosure items based on the GRI's Sustainability Reporting Standards, with the information disclosed collated in a forward-looking manner.
Changes in Report
2000: Environmental Report
2006: Social and Environmental Report
2007: CSR Report
2015: Sustainability Report
Scope of Report and Period Covered
This report covers activities pursued by Advantest and its major affiliates in Japan and overseas throughout fiscal 2017 (April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018).
* Some activities before and after fiscal 2017 are also featured in the report, with the aim of facilitating reader understanding.
- Global Reporting Initiative's Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Ministry of the Environment, "Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2012"
For CSR related inquiries
CSR & Environmental Affairs Promotion Center, CSR & Environmental Affairs Promotion Office
- Send comments by Email to : PDL-ATemail@example.com
- Send comments by Fax to: +81-276-84-1150