Advantest strives to improve customer satisfaction and achieve sustainable level of business development while enhancing our corporate value under the Corporate Mission of "Enabling the Leading-Edge Technology" and Corporate Mantra of "Quest for the Essence" while respecting the stakeholders to be in harmony with society and contribute in creating a sustainable society. Our activities are highly praised by various external agencies and organizations.
Selected for FTSE4Good Index Series
* Major index for Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) that evaluates and selects companies based on their social responsibility and sustainability using various criterion for environment, society, and governance
FTSE Blossom Japan Index
* Index to measure the performance of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices of Japanese companies designed to be industry neutral.
* Index set by Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Asset Management Co., Ltd. combining ESG evaluation and share vale.
* Tech industries first comprehensive evaluation for major companies in the industry. The index evaluates companies based on 28 items in eight pillars of performance: Financial, Management and Investor Confidence, Risk and Resilience, Legal Compliance, Innovation, People and Social Responsibility, Environmental Impact, and Reputation.
Achieved Recognition as a 5-Star Company and Named to 10 BEST List in VLSIresearch Customer Satisfaction Survey for 30th Consecutive Year
* The VLSIresearch Customer Satisfaction Survey is the industry's only available opportunity since 1988 to receive feedback form semiconductor manufacturers. It evaluates and ranks equipment manufacturers based on 15 items in three key factors of customer service, supplier and equipment performance.
* Held every year to promote business operators to engage in environmental management and communication and raise the quality of environmental information disclosure by awarding them.
Advantest Europe GmbH awarded Best Workplaces 2017
* Advantest Europe GmbH was awarded Best Workplaces 2017 by international human resource consulting agency Great Place to Work®. Great Place to Work? awards management staff of companies in Germany that have strong relationship with their employees based on trust in the workplace, performance of employees, etc.