You should carefully read the following "Terms and Conditions of Use" ("T&C ") provided below and approve of the same before using the downloading service.
If you do not agree to the T&C, you are hereby refused permission to use this website or to make use of any of its services.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1) Download service
- You may not reproduce, modify, circulate , otherwise distribute the contents, in whole or in part, of any Instruction Manuals exhibited on this website without Advantest Corporation's ("Advantest") permission.
- All copyrights in the Instruction Manuals are reserved by Advantest. You may download and print the one (1) copy of the Instruction Manuals for use with Advantest's Electronic measuring instruments which you have purchased ("Your Advantest Product").
- Misuse of the information on this website may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark, or other applicable law.
- Advantest and all other company names, product names, brand names are company names, trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Advantest and other respective holders.
- You acknowledge that the export in whole or in part, either directly or indirectly, of information contained in the Instruction Manuals on this website may be subject to specific governmental export approval by the Japanese government or another relevant state.
2) Information and explanations
- Advantest does not publish the Instruction Manuals for every model of its products on this website. In the event that you cannot find the Instruction Manual that you are looking for, please contact a dealer or an Advantest service or sales company for more details.
- Please be aware that you may not be able to purchase some of the products pictured on this website in the event that they have already been discontinued or for any other reason.
3) Contents of Instruction Manuals
- Due to design changes or for other reasons, the contents of the Instruction Manuals exhibited on this website may differ from the specifications of Your Advantest Product.
- Advantest may exhibit a revised version of an Instruction Manual without prior notice.
- You acknowledge that Advantest has no obligation to disclose supplemental documents and materials provided with Your Advantest Product.
4) Safety Precautions
- Precautions stated in Instruction Manuals are subject to change according to the revision of laws and/or regulations.
- If you have any inquiries about the precautions on this website, please contact a dealer, an Advantest service or sales company.
5) NO LIABILITY
- ADVANTEST HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN THE EVENT THAT THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING IN THE EVENT THAT ADVANTEST HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF A DEMAND FOR DAMAGES FROM A THIRD PARTY.
- You acknowledged that the contents displayed on this website may contain out-of-date information and that Advantest does not represent or warrant that it will update such.
6) Termination or changes to this websites services
- Please be aware that this downloading service may be terminated and the contents or conditions of its use may be changed without prior notification at Advantest's sole discretion from time to time.
- You acknowledge that the Instruction Manuals are provided solely for the use of customers who purchased Advantest products and that Advantest has no obligation to respond to any inquiries concerning the Instruction Manuals on this website by third parties who have not purchased such products.
8) Technical information
- We do not provide product maintenance manuals, circuit diagrams or any other sensitive technical information.