Selected for MSCI Japan Empowering Women (WIN) Select Index and MSCI Japan Empowering Women Index (WIN)
* For the MSCI Japan Empowering Women Index (WIN), companies that exhibit higher levels of gender diversity among their employees are selected based on the gender diversity score calculated using the data disclosed in accordance with the Act on Promotion of Women's Participation and Advancement in the Workplace and information disclosed by the company. For the MSCI Japan Empowering Women (WIN) Select Index, companies that demonstrate strong growth and good financial conditions among those selected for the Japan Empowering Women (WIN) Select Index are selected.
Selected for FTSE4Good Index Series
* Major index for Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) that evaluates and selects companies based on their social responsibility and sustainability using various criterion for environment, society, and governance.
FTSE Blossom Japan Index
* Index to measure the performance of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices of Japanese companies designed to be industry neutral.
Selected as Index Component for the SNAM Sustainability Index
* Index set by Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Asset Management Co., Ltd. combining ESG evaluation and share vale.
* The VLSIresearch Customer Satisfaction Survey is the industry's only available opportunity since 1988 to receive feedback from semiconductor manufacturers. It evaluates and ranks equipment manufacturers based on 15 items in three key factors of customer service, supplier and equipment performance.
* Awards given to companies making exemplary efforts to develop environmental human resources, or personnel who promote environmental conservation and greening of society and economy with the aim of realizing business management in harmony with the global environment.