WAFER MVM-SEM® E3300 Series
Multi Vision Metrology SEM supports next-generation wafers
The E3310 is a WAFER MVM-SEM®* for next generation wafers, supporting 1Xnm node process development and volume production at the 22nm node and beyond. With its high-speed carrier system employing a dual arm vacuum robot, and low-vibration platform to improve measurement accuracy, the E3310 delivers high throughput and performance for wafer measurements. Its multi detector configuration and unique 3D measurement algorithm also enable stable, high-accuracy measurement of 3D transistor technologies such as FinFET. The E3310 makes a significant contribution to reducing process development turnaround time and improves productivity for next-generation devices.
*: MVM-SEM = Multi Vision Metrology Scanning Electron Microscope
- Advanced electron-optical column design for high resolution measurement
- Supports evolving wafer processes such as 3D measurement
- 3D topography imaging
- High Stable, Fully Automatic Image Capture
- Supports evolving wafer processes
- Rich range of applications
|Rich range of applications||Silicon wafer, AlTiC wafer, Quartz wafer, Silicon carbide wafer|
|Wafer size||supported: 150mm - 300mm
(depends on wafer type)
* To contact us for further details regarding SEM metrology and reviews, please click here.
* MVM-SEM is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Advantest Corporation in Japan, the United States and other countries.