Advantest to Participate in 2022 International Test Conference in Anaheim, California
The Conference Returns as A Live In-person Event
SAN JOSE, California – September 20, 2022 – Leading semiconductor test equipment supplier Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857) will feature its latest test solutions at the 2022 International Test Conference (ITC), taking place on Sept. 25-30 at the Disneyland Convention Center in Anaheim, California. ITC is the world’s premier conference dedicated to the electronic test of devices, boards and systems, covering the complete cycle from design verification, test, diagnosis, failure analysis and back to process and design improvement. This will be ITC’s first in-person conference since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. Advantest is a proud Platinum sponsor of ITC. Advantest is also a sponsor of IEEE Automotive, Reliability, Test & Safety Workshop (ARTS) and Silicon Lifecycle Management Workshop (SLM), which will take place in conjunction with ITC.
In booth #223, Advantest will showcase the ACS open ecosystem, which enables streaming data access and real-time analytics with integrated test software and hardware monitoring and control to improve semiconductor device yield, quality and capacity. Advantest will also showcase the V93000 EXA Scale™ SoC test system, capable of testing digital ICs up to the exascale performance class.
In addition to product exhibits, Advantest experts will discuss the latest test technologies over the course of ITC's technical program with the following presentations and posters:
Technical Program on Wednesday, September 28
Session B3 Latest on Wafer Map Analytics at 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
- B3.2: Wafer Map Defect Classification Based on the Fusion of Pattern and Pixel Information by Y. Liao, P. Genssler, H. Amrouch, B. Yang, University of Stuttgart; R. Latty, Advantest Europe GmbH
Session E4 Industrial Practices II at 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
- E4.5: Zero Trust Approach to IC Manufacturing and Testing by B. Buras, Advantest; C. Xanthopoulos, J. Kim, K. Butler, Advantest America
Session E5 Analog Test, Diagnosis, Test Cost, All-In-One 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
- E5.5: Improvements in the Automated IC Socket Pin Defect Detection by V. Thangamariappan, N. Agrawal, C. C Xanthopoulos, J. Kim, I. Leventhal, K. Butler, Advantest America; J. Xiao, Essai, Advantest Group
Poster Session on Wednesday, September 28, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- PO.8: Leveraging Existing High Speed Functional Serial Interfaces for Testing & Monitoring Silicon Throughout the Entire Lifecycle by R. Allen, A. Patel, Synopsys; K. Hilliges, Advantest; B. Tully, A. Pandey, Amazon
- PO.17: Ultra-Fast and Secure 5G Digital Pre-Distortion with ACS Edge by D. Belkin, O. Olansky, Intel; Y. Chen, K. Butler, K. Schaub, Advantest
For the latest updates, visit the Advantest Facebook and LinkedIn page or follow @Advantest_ATE on Twitter for live tweets during events.
About Advantest Corporation
Advantest (TSE: 6857) is the leading manufacturer of automatic test and measurement equipment used in the design and production of semiconductors for applications including 5G communications, the Internet of Things (IoT), autonomous vehicles, high performance computing (HPC) including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and more. Its leading-edge systems and products are integrated into the most advanced semiconductor production lines in the world. The company also conducts R&D to address emerging testing challenges and applications; develops advanced test-interface solutions for wafer sort and final test; produces scanning electron microscopes essential to photomask manufacturing; and offers system-level test solutions and other test-related accessories. Founded in Tokyo in 1954, Advantest is a global company with facilities around the world and an international commitment to sustainable practices and social responsibility. More information is available at www.advantest.com.
Note:All information supplied in this release is correct at the time of publication, but may be subject to change.