Advantest’s Micro Line Tester (MLT) platform is a portable, cost effective, functional and performance platform for 5G NR (NSA & SA), 4G, 3G and IoT (CAT-M, NB) testing to accelerate device development and deployment. Test capabilities include VoNR & VoLTE, SMS over IMS & NAS, network & application server abnormal operations, UICC activation & management, data performance, radio & network signaling, etc., and is enabled via easy to use interactive, developer and conformance tools.
MLT is a self-contained, network in a box and cloud-managed test system. The system is designed to be managed remotely and distributed across remote groups to accelerate the time to market. It enables end to end test scenarios and provide detailed network logs, debug logs, summary reports and analytics capabilities. The unified viewer facilitates log analysis, resulting in enhanced testing efficiencies and more effective troubleshooting.
MLT2200 is very extensible platform that offers dual (4G and 5G) connectivity in addition to single technology. In addition to providing functional and performance test capabilities, it has a powerful configuration for MIMO and CA system-level testing. It's an operator approved platform for 5G SA, NSA, CA, MIMO testing.
- Dual 2x2 RF transceiver (AD9371)
- RF coverage: 500 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- RF bandwidth: up to 100 MHz
- Supports TDD and FDD operation
- Integrated TX/RX switch for TDD operation
- PCIe 4x standard connector
- Integrated GPS for precise time and frequency synchronization
- Clock/PPS inputs and outputs for easy chaining
- Optional sample compression to reduce the PCI bandwidth
MLT1600 is a compact test platform for 3G, 4G and IoT device certification. It is a GCF validated platform for UICC Testing. Additionally, it is Operator approved platform to test CAT-M1 and NB-IoT devices. It provides extensive test case coverage across various test plans (1000+ test cases) with a single platform and optimizes resource utilization with fully automated test cases.
- All bands in LTE & NR FR1 (70MHz - 6.0GHz). Mode: FDD, TDD
- Bandwidth: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz
- Modulation schemes up to 256QAM, 3GPP R16 compliant
- Supports LTE, CAT-M1, NB-IoT, WCDMA, GSM and GPS
- System includes commercial grade eNodeB, EPC, IMS, FTP etc.
- Multi-UE support (Up to 32 simultaneous users)
MW200H-428 & MW200H-439 are remote radio heads that add mmWave capabilities to MLT2200.
It supports frequencies from 28 GHz to 39 GHz.
- NR operating bands: n257, n260 & n261
- Channel Bandwidth: up to 100 MHz, up to 800 MHz
- SCS: 60, 120 kHz
- Max RF Output: +7 dBm
- Mode: TDD
- MRH 28 GHz and MRH 39 GHz
- With two units can support 2x2 MIMO
- Package includes MRH, Horn antenna and all associated cables to connect MLT2200
- Compliant with MLT2200 100 MHz option
- Supports EN-DC, SA, NR-DC configurations
- Supports NR Iconography Test plan, CA MIMO Testing, etc.,.