As part of the Advantest Engineering Department, the Training Center offers training courses for application, system maintenance and operation as well as customized workshops.
Depending on system type and availability, classes are held in our Amerang or Boeblingen Training Centers or at the customer's premises.
Test and system theory classes are held in small groups where trainees gain hands-on system experience to write, debug and verify their own test programs with the instructor’s assistance. This results in personalised attention for every participant and high learning efficiency.
If required, training courses will be tailored to your specific needs.
Provides a broad range of training courses for IC test engineers, from basic skills to use test systems to simple test programing to complex test programming using advanced technical features of our test systems.
- Understand key concepts, components and features of your test system
- Setup basic test programs, generate and analyze test results
- Learn the tips, tools and techniques that take advantage of advanced test system features
Provides a variety of training courses on maintenance topics for test systems and handlers.
- Learn the principles of system maintenance and support
- Practise system diagnostics
- Do system calibration
- Learn how to troubleshoot