Caution on Site Use
Use of Site
The information published on this Site is protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright, patent, trademark, and design laws of various countries as well as other laws and various agreements. Unless you obtain prior written permission from Advantest, you are prohibited from using (including publicly announcing, altering, copying, mass transmitting, making transmittable, distributing, transferring, loaning, translating, or adapting) this information in any way that exceeds the scope of what is clearly authorized by law.
You must obtain prior written permission from Advantest to reprint or publish information from this Site. Please contact Advantest using the form below regarding this permission.
For inquiries on reprinting and quoting:
You can apply for user registration at the following URL. In the user registration process, you are required to provide us with the prescribed information, such as your e-mail address, password, and your contact information.
User Registration URL:https://my.advantest.com
After user registration process is complete, you will be able to apply for access to specific pages with restricted access on this Site. If the application is approved, you will be able to access the specific pages.
Deletion of User Registration
Advantest may delete the user registration without a prior or subsequent notice to you;
- if the application for access is not approved within one month after user registration;
- if you have not logged in for two years;
- if Advantest cannot contact you through your registered contact information;
- if Advantest reasonably determines that it is necessary to delete the user registration.
In such cases, the registered information cannot be restored.
Use of Downloaded Software
Downloading software from this Site is done at your own risk. In addition, in using the software, please abide by the user license agreements accompanying the downloaded software as well as copyright law, agreements, and other regulations. Also, please note that you may have to register when you download the software.
Links to Other Web Sites
This site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Advantest neither endorses nor is affiliated with the linked site and is not responsible for any content that appears on the linked site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the linked site neither endorses nor is affiliated with Advantest.
Links to This Site
Advantest asks that you abide by our rules regarding links when you create a link to this Site from your Web site.
Please click here for rules on links.
Advantest uses the utmost care in publishing information on this Site. We cannot, however, guarantee that the information published on this Site will be accurate, valuable, up to date, suited to your purposes, safe, or will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties. (In terms of safety, we cannot, for example, guarantee that service will not be interrupted, that errors and bugs will not arise, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or its server will be free from computer viruses or other harmful elements.)
Advantest may alter the content of the information appearing on this Site without advance notice (including product descriptions and product prices) as well as interrupt or suspend the operation of this Site. Advantest will not bear responsibility for any damages whatsoever that may arise in connection with the use of this Site, the content of data that appears on this Site, alterations to said content as well as the interruption or suspension of the operation of this Site.
Information on products, programs, and services that cannot be used in the country where you live may appear on this Site. For information on products, programs, and services available in your area, contact your nearest Advantest sales location or contact our customer service representative.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Link to This Web Site
A Request for Those Making Links to This Site
Please observe the following rules if you are going to make a link to the Advantest web site.
- Please make your link to the top page.
- If you are going to make a link in the form of an icon or button, use one of the patterns below.
* Please do not change these graphics or text in any way.
View Sample HTML description 1 Advantest Corporation. <a href="https://www.advantest.com/">Advantest Corporation.</a> 2 <a href="https://www.advantest.com/">
<img src="https://www.advantest.com/img/legal_im01.gif" alt="www.advantest.com" border="0" width="90" height="40"></a>
- After you have finished making your link to our site, please notify us using the form listed below of the URL where the link was created, including the name of a contact person. Please feel free to contact us via the form listed below if you have any questions.
*We Strictly Prohibit Any Links of the Following Type
- Links from sites whose content casts aspersions on, or harms trust in, Advantest or its products or services.
- Links from sites which contain illegal (or potentially illegal) content, or which contribute to, or could possibly contribute to, illegal activities (or potentially illegal activities)