Production-proven, Advantest-Certified Solutions from Wide Spectrum of Ecosystem Partners to Deliver Significant ROI to Customers
- Advantest ACS open solution ecosystem enables third-party developers and customers to develop data analytics solutions powered by ACS real-time data infrastructure
- The industry-first ACS Solution Store is a safe, trusted place that empowers customers on Advantest ATE systems to discover, purchase and deploy Advantest-certified solutions
- Not merely a storefront, the ACS Solution Store is a portal that drives and fosters innovation, enabling the development of solutions that improve yield, quality, overall equipment effectiveness and time to market
TOKYO—September 14, 2022—Leading semiconductor test equipment supplier Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857) today rolled out the Advantest ACS Solution Store, an advanced online platform that provides ease of access to ACS real-time data infrastructure solutions and software applications. Customers can conveniently discover, purchase and securely deploy all available ACS solutions from Advantest and a broad spectrum of analytics ecosystem partners across the semiconductor lifecycle process. In addition, the ACS Solution Store enables application developers from these partner firms to publish, promote, distribute and manage their Advantest-certified apps.
“The Advantest ACS Solution Store provides another key cornerstone for our ACS business model and strategy," said Michael Chang, vice president and general manager of ACS at Advantest. "It will facilitate access to all ACS offerings for our customers, as well as give them and our partners the ability to develop and publish their own apps on our open ecosystem platform – ultimately, helping all participants in the ACS value chain to achieve transformational business results.”
Capabilities incorporated in the ACS Solution Store include browsing for available ACS solutions in an online catalog and discovering how the solutions help customers transform data into real-time production control, delivering significant ROI for the semiconductor manufacturing process. In addition, automated software distribution is enabled via the ACS Container Hub for containerized* apps, which ensures an easy, secure and reliable deployment of the apps in the test fleet.
Advantest launched ACS as part of its Grand Design strategy to enhance edge and cloud infrastructure services, data analytics and AI/machine learning solutions as a means of helping customers accomplish data-driven workflows. The ACS product family is based on a scalable data platform and forms an open solutions ecosystem for software apps developed by Advantest and ACS ecosystem partners. The ACS Solution Store is the next vital building block in advancing this platform.
* Libraries and other dependencies bundled in a Docker container image that executes reliably regardless of the configuration of the surrounding hardware and software environment.
- Purpose Built: enabling customers to buy and deploy Advantest-certified ACS apps from ecosystem partners with assured quality, verified security and guaranteed compatibility on Advantest test equipment.
- Optimized and Integrated: to provide customers with solutions tailored to deliver improved yield, quality, OEE and time to market.
- Convenient: a one-stop ecosystem portal where customers can seamlessly and securely deploy ready-made or custom-built company and partner apps from a single, trusted source, maximizing the value they can realize from ACS Edge and ACS Nexus, the key building blocks of the ACS real-time data infrastructure.
- Versatile: open solution ecosystem enables third-party developers and customers to develop data analytics solutions powered by ACS real-time data infrastructure.
About Advantest Corporation
Advantest (TSE: 6857) is the leading manufacturer of automatic test and measurement equipment used in the design and production of semiconductors for applications including 5G communications, the Internet of Things (IoT), autonomous vehicles, high performance computing (HPC) including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and more. Its leading-edge systems and products are integrated into the most advanced semiconductor production lines in the world. The company also conducts R&D to address emerging testing challenges and applications; develops advanced test-interface solutions for wafer sort and final test; produces scanning electron microscopes essential to photomask manufacturing; and offers system-level test solutions and other test-related accessories. Founded in Tokyo in 1954, Advantest is a global company with facilities around the world and an international commitment to sustainable practices and social responsibility. More information is available at www.advantest.com.
Note:All information supplied in this release is correct at the time of publication, but may be subject to change.