MASK MVM-SEM® E3600 series
A variety of kinds of Mask type can be measured with hi-accuracy and automation
The E3620 is a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)-based Critical Dimension (CD) measurement system for photomasks.
This CD SEM metrology system was designed specifically for 45nm technology node production and 32nm process development.
Its proprietary technology, the feature column design and a unique electron beam scanning, compensates a particular charging effect for photomasks measurement. The column design which employs hi-voltage inside column, enables to achieve hi-resolution with lower operation voltage. Additionally the beam blanking system which is newly employed minimizes the charging effect with the combination of unique scanning system. Upon those technologies E3620 has realized high-steady imaging and high-accurate measurement.
Moreover, the stage system with Advantest designed laser interferometer system makes nano meter order positioning accuracy.
E3620 is possible the highly accurate measurement of photomasks of all types including With all of technology above the template of mask and Nanoimprint pattern drawing (NIL) and EUV Mask.
- Sub nano meter order measurement accuracy in depended on Mask type
- Sub 1nm long-term measurement repeatability by unique column design
- High-Accurate positioning system combined laser stage with sophisticated software
- Automation job set up by any EDA tool
* To contact us for further details regarding SEM metrology and reviews, please click here.
* MVM-SEM is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Advantest Corporation in Japan, the United States and other countries.