- We will contribute to society through development of the most advanced technology
Integrated Annual Report 2020
Advantest has published our Integrated Annual Report 2020. In addition to financial information, the report includes non-financial information on our Grand Design, vision, strategy, results, governance, and sustainability. It provides a comprehensive snapshot of our corporate value and prospects for medium- to long-term growth.Integrated Annual Report
New Content Added to Online Event LIFE. ON.
LIFE.ON. is an online event that intuitively expresses the value of the semiconductors in the indispensable technologies we use, and the value of the test technology that supports semiconductor quality and reliability. On July 1st, exciting new content was added to the event in the second phase of a planned months-long rollout. Try it out for yourself right now!
Advantest and PDF Solutions Announce Partnership
This new business alliance will enable the development of an environment that facilitates measurement, analysis, and productivity improvements at every point in the semiconductor production process, utilizing PDFS's big data analysis platform and Advantest's high-performance test equipment.
Advantest Joins RE100
RE100 is an international initiative that supports businesses in transitioning to 100% renewable energy sources, with 248 members worldwide. Advantest regards climate change as an important issue and aims to reduce CO2 emissions from business activities by 100% by the end of 2050.
- Nov 26, 2020 Sustainability
- Advantest China Recognized for "Outstanding Practice" in 2020-2021 Mercer China Healthiest Workplace Awards
- Nov 25, 2020 Sustainability
- Advantest Receives Class 2 "Eruboshi" Certification for Promoting the Active Participation of Women
- Nov 2, 2020 Investors
- Notice regarding the Status of Share Repurchase and its Completion