The Advantest Group considers the environmental management system as a vital tool for environmental management, and it encourages its business locations in Japan and overseas to be certified with ISO14001, the international standards for environmental management.
On December 2010, Advantest’s Western Japan Office (Suita-shi, Osaka) successfully received an integrated certification of ISO14001. This completes the certification of ISO14001 in two office locations, including the office at the headquarters (Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo).
The Advantest Group will continue to strengthen its environmental management system to drive the global environmental management.
The Western Japan Office:ISO14001 Certification Registration (Integrated Certification)
- Name of Office
The Western Japan Office, Advantest Corporation
3-34-1 Tarumi-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka-fu 564-0062, Japan
- Registration Organization
Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)
- Registration Number
- Description of Business
Sales and customer support services for semi-conductor and part testing systems and mechatronics-related products.
Acquisition of ISO14001 Certification
Japan (Integration of 8 facilities)
- Gunma Factory (April, 1998)
- Gunma 2nd Factory (December, 1998)
- Advantest Laboratories (April, 2000)
- Gunma R&D Center (March, 2002)
- Kitakyushu R&D Center (March, 2003)
- Saitama R&D Center (October, 2003)
- Head Office (December, 2009)
- The Western Japan Office (December 2010)
- Advantest Taiwan Inc. (December, 2006)
- Advantest Europe GmbH (April, 2008)
- Advantest (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. (May, 2008)
- Advantest (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (June, 2008)
- Advantest Korea Co., Ltd. (July, 2008)
- Advantest Engineering (M) Sdn. Bhd. (September, 2008)
- Advantest America, Inc. (October, 2008)
∗: Visit this URL for more details on Advantest’s ISO14001