Company to showcase its new MPT3000 SSD test system and present multiple technical papers
SAN JOSE, CA – August 5, 2014 – Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857, NYSE: ATE)
- Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857, NYSE: ATE) will showcase its new MPT3000 test system at the Flash Memory Summit, which will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Advantest will exhibit in booth number 614-616 in Hall A-B.
- Advantest is a leading supplier of automatic test equipment (ATE) for the semiconductor industry and a premier manufacturer of measuring instruments used in the design and production of electronic instruments and systems. Advantest America, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
- During the Flash Memory Summit, Advantest will highlight its PCIe Gen 3 NVMe enterprise SSD solution capable of accelerating SSD development and speeding time-to-manufacturing ramp. Advantest will also present three technical papers focused on powering the DUT, thermal consistency in testing high wattage enterprise SSDs, and challenges of SSD test scaling.
- Wednesday, August 6: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Thursday, August 7: 10:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Follow Advantest on Twitter @Advantest_ATE.
- Judy Davies
Advantest Vice President of Global Marketing Communications
Note: All information supplied in this release is correct at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without warning.