SoC Test System
T2000 Flexible Platform Addresses Diverse Test Needs
SoC devices require small-lot high-mix manufacturing methods in the present era of rapid generation change. Semiconductor makers struggle with requirements to replace their testers on a 2-3 year cycle.
The T2000 addresses their needs by enabling rapid response to market needs with minimum capital investment.
While chipmakers enhance the functionality of semiconductor devices and increase multi-functionality, they need to reduce development times. The T2000 is ideal for testing these devices.
Time to Market Reduction - Multi-Session
The T2000 makes it possible to develop device test programs efficiently with minimal investment. With the multi-site CPU architecture unique to the T2000, multiple users can log in to a single test system at the same time, and perform debugging work independently. Up to eight people can work at the same time, contributing to both engineering cost savings and TTM reduction. In addition, eight people can develop separate functions for the same device at the same time, greatly shortening development times.
Best-In-Class Parallel Test Efficiency - Multi-Site Controller
As more DUTs (Devices Under Test) are measured simultaneously, overhead tends to increase, and in general test times tend to be longer. However, the T2000 reduces test time and achieves high throughput with highly efficient multi-site test technology which completely eliminates overhead.
Test Time Reduction - Concurrent Test
The T2000 supports concurrent test functionality which can execute complicated device test in shorter times. Concurrent test can be more easily achieved than in the past, as the T2000 can seamlessly switch between sequential execution and parallel execution of multiple test items. In addition, its concurrent test functionality enables users to rapidly develop test programs with short test times.
Test Cost Reduction
With up to 8,192 digital channels, the T2000 achieves more than twice the parallelism of the previous model, reducing test cost.
T2000 Product Lineup
- Windows Based Operating System. Easy to Use. Easy to Customize.
- EASE: Easy Coding and Debug, Fast Production Run and Faster Learning
- Versatile Off-line Environment: Thorough T2000 System Software Emulator
- Abundant Tester Tools: Wave Tool (Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope), Shmoo, Pattern Editor, etc.
- Instrument Slicing, Test Condition Runtime Optimizer, Multi-session, Concurrent Test Flows
SoC Test Solution
High-performance, low-cost SoC test solution optimized for high-volume manufacturing of today's complex consumer devices.
State-of-the-art, feature-rich capabilities
Analog modules provide broad coverage
The T2000 test system responds to the needs of the digital consumer market's ever-increasing demand for product versatility and sophisticated functionality with:
- Multi Time Domain functionality for testing multiple frequency domains simultaneously
- 1GDM / 1.6GDM realizes low cost of test by high parallel testing
- DSP90A module supports 64ch device power supply by high density mounting
- Analog modules (AAWGD, BBWGD) providing full-spec test, providing coverage from high-performance audio to video and baseband
- 8GWGD which covers wide frequency and high speed sampling Analog tests
- PMU32E module capable handling a broad spectrum of precision test including ADC/DAC linearity
- GPWGD realizes full spec test from high spec audio to video frequency
- 8GDM corresponds to high speed interface device testing
Combined with newly developed test modules and LSMF, T2000 provides optimized test solution for fast growing consumer devices.
Wireless Test Solution
Next Generation Solutions for Wireless Communication Systems
ATE Industry's First Fully Integrated Single Module "WLS32-A (12GWSGA)" with 4-unique RF Vector Signal Generators and Analyzers
- High-Performance VSG and VSA Instrumentations Supporting Complex Modulation Densities up to 80MHz Bandwidth
- Fast Test Times Achieved with Fast Settling Synthesizer Switching
- Highest Industry RF Port Density (32 per module and scaleable to 128) for Today's and Tomorrow's Multi-DUT MIMO and Transceiver Applications (WLS32-A)
- For Low Cost small system, Half RF Port Density (WLS16-A)
- High-Speed & High Carrier to Noise Ratio Synthesizer Modes to Address Production and Characterization Solutions
- Integrated Low-Noise, Low-Jitter Programmable Reference Signal Generator for Crystal (TCXO) Reference
- Internal Highly Linear 2-tone Combiner to Produce > +28dBm (@2.2GHz, -12dBm) Output IP3 to Device
- Lowest COT Achieved with Quad-DUT Native Capability (Parallel Source and Measure)
Integrated Massive Parallel Test Solution
T2000 architecture supports high parallelism and high MSE
T2000 IMS Architecture
Especially for MCU, SmartCard, RFID devices, we are providing Integrated Massive parallel Test Solution (IMS). It could achieve highest MSE even large dut count for parallel testing.
- Unified pin architecture reduce relay on PB dramatically.
- Great Multi Site Efficiency (MSE)
Integrated Power Device Test Solution
High-performance, high-throughput tester for mixed-signal devices used in applications ranging from automotive ASSP/ASIC, Analog Power ICs that power management semiconductors (PMICs) for high-volume consumer electronics, communication products and industrial usage.
Setting a New Standard
- High flexibility and ease-of-use due to a multi-functional mixed-signal architecture
- Low cost-of-test with unprecedented channel density and parallelism
- Increased throughput with pattern-controlled test conditions
- Enhanced test efficiency using per-channel time measurements
- Highly parallel testing through load board simplicity and matrix functionality
- Best-in-class performance, including fast range switching hardware, fast switching relays and concurrent hardware operation
- Simplified coding enabled by the EASE software package, which provides a user-friendly environment for developing re-usable coding and fast debugging
- Wide coverage for testing PMICs, LED Driver ICs, wireless/Industrial applications, Li-Ion battery monitor IC, high-voltage Automotive ASSP/ASIC, etc.
Optimized Module for Power Mixed Signal Test
CMOS Image Sensor Test Solution
The T2000 CMOS Image Sensor Test Solution is a single solution for evaluation and production testing of advanced CMOS image sensors with high-speed interfaces. This highly parallel system provides users with one of the industry’s lowest cost of test
Flexible support for multifunction image sensors
CMOS image sensors are now incorporating functions such as AD/DA and other SoC circuits. With its modular architecture, the T2000 can achieve the optimal configuration to test these complex devices while delivering low cost of test.
High speed Image capture up to 3Gbps
The system’s high-speed image-capture interface supports a variety of CMOS image sensors including mobile, DSC, DSLR, CAM and industrial CIS.
In addition, the large dual-bank memory module enables simultaneous storage and transfer of data to the image-processing engine, minimizing test times.
- Differential Input
Serial data: 3Gbps, 4lane x 4ch
MIPI D-PHY and Sync Code mode: 2.5Gbps
MIPI M-PHY and Clock Embedded mode : 3Gbps
- Capture Memory : 512M pixel x 2bank
Maximum frame averaging number up to 1,024 frames
Test cost reduction by Maximum 64 DUT Parallel testing
The module’s ultra-high-volume, simultaneous measurement capability enables uniquely high productivity and a significant cost savings for image-sensor testing.
Most importantly, the optimized, uniform light source and large user area enables 64 DUT parallel testing.
- 440Φ Probe Card & Frog Unit
User area : 252 x 208mm
Exposure area : 160 x 150mm
T2000 module configuration for CMOS image sensor testing
Scalable System Configuration
|Value Package||Standard Package||Performance Package|
|Parallel Test||16||32||Beyond 32|
|Test Head||13 slot||46 slot||46 slot|
T2000 offers diverse functionality from minimum 9 slots air cooling system to maximum 52slots (upgradable to 8,192ch) liquid cooling system.
It can save initial cost for engineering or low volume production, as well as high efficient massive parallel production.
It offers the optimum configuration you need.