Die Level Handler
Flexible handling & probing system for singulated die testing. Ideal for pinpointing Known Good Die (KGD) and Known Good Stacks (KGS)
HA1000 Die-Level-Handler (DLH) probes individual dies and unpackaged 3D stacks and 2.5D devices. An integrated high accuracy vision alignment system supports high-pin-count probing of fine-pitch devices while the Active Thermal Control (ATC) system maintains device temperature.
The HA1000 includes a precise vision alignment system which can position the finest pitched probes on leading edge device features.
Handle various device size
The system can handle device size from 3x3mm up to 33x33mm.
Devices can be thick or thin.
Advanced thermal technology
The HA1000 includes an integrated fast-responding ActiveThermal Control system (ATC). Depending on the size of the device and temperature setpoint the HA1000 can heat or cool parts of up to 300 watts.
The HA1000 incorporates a flexible dual-fluid thermal control system which responds quickly to all thermal needs of the device to the desired temperature in the range -40°C to +125°C with industry leading thermal resistance.
- Probing the singulated die just before assembly can improve final product yield while greatly reducing the cost of scrap.
- Active thermal control at the die level allows full final-test execution in order to maximize later yields.
- The HA1000 allows full testing of previously untested devices which may have been delivered from a multi-project wafer.
- Performs KGD final testing of products to be delivered in die form.
- The HA1000 can speed time to market by allowing detailed device debug while blind product build takes place.
- The HA1000 can re-screen die-bank parts allowing them to be re-programmed to meet new needs or tested to confirm
|Die Size||3x3mm to 33x33mm|
|Die Thickness||More than 75μm|
|Temperature Set Point Range||-40 to +125°C (with Tri temp option)|
|Maximum Power Dissipation||300W/device|
|Tester Compatibility||V93000, T5503HS|